The sketchy and inconsistent blog of Bethie Engstrom...

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Inspirations

 What are some of your inspirations? Here are just a few of mine - pictures, songs and sites.





(my sister's photo)

Promise

(I can't get enough of this picture - it is my account button on my computer. So alive!)



(Most awesome picture ever - it's my wallpaper on my computer account)





The Breaths You Take

California sunrise. I took this two years ago while in Dinuba CA, it so much more beautiful at the time - this picture does not give it justice.





Fireflies (the song and video - but this is the only song I like by him)


2 comments:

emily said...

whooaaaa. The cobwebs. wow, awesome photo.
I LOVE the last one! hehehe.

A Reformed Hippie said...

I LOVE that song too!

That last photo is so funny!